Quick ResultsHow to Access Your "Unofficial" NCLEX Results
What are Quick Results?
Some candidates seeking licensure in the U.S. can access unofficial test results two business days after taking their exam. The NCLEX quick result service does not authorize candidates to practice as a licensed/registered nurse. Only the nursing regulatory body (NRB) will send official results to candidates within six weeks after the exam.Access Quick Results
How to Access
- Sign into the Pearson VUE website with username and password
- Under "My Account," select "Quick Results"
- If results are available, Click "Purchase"
- Fill in the payment information and click Next
- Confirm order by clicking the "Submit Order" button
- Result will appear on the receipt page
Participating Nursing Regulatory Bodies
District of Columbia
Northern Mariana Islands
U.S. Virgin Islands
Quick Results Payment
In order to receive the quick result, candidates must provide a credit card number to which the $7.95 charge can be billed.
Please note: Your credit card will only be charged if your results are available.