Prepare for the NCLEX-RN or NCLEX-PN
The NCLEX Practice Exam (NPE) helps candidates prepare for the NCLEX by providing an exam similar to the one they’ll take on test day. It’s comprised of previously used NCLEX questions. The NPE is available in English for the NCLEX-RN and NCLEX-PN, as well as a French version for the NCLEX-RN.
Practice Exam Features
- Two separate exams with 125 questions each;
- Five continuous hours to take each practice exam;
- Each exam can be taken only once;
- Exams must be used within 45 days of purchase; and
- A score report is provided with the percentage of questions answered correctly.