- 2 separate exams with 125 questions on each practice exam;
- 6 continuous hours to take each practice exam;
- A tutorial to demonstrate the different question types;
- Each exam is good for one time use;
- Exams must be used within 45 days of purchase; and
- A score report with the percentage of questions answered correctly.
DISCLAIMER – Please note the following before you purchase the NCLEX Practice Exam™: the NCLEX Practice Exam is non-refundable. The practice exam is strictly for the look and feel of the actual NCLEX®. Your score on the NCLEX Practice Exam is not a predictor of whether you will pass or fail your actual NCLEX. Each exam will be available for a one-time use. Please allow enough time to take each practice exam, the clock will begin when you start each exam and will continue for 6 hours. Once you have started the exam, you will not be able to pause or stop the clock. The CAT-like experience will require you to answer each question before proceeding to the next question and will not allow you to go back to previous questions. NCSBN® will not lease, rent, sell, or disclose any Personal Information or usage information about any User to third-parties.