Skip to main content
- If I pass the NCLEX Practice Exam, will I pass the NCLEX?
Your score on the NCLEX Practice Exam is not a predictor of whether you will pass or fail the NCLEX. The NCLEX Practice Exam provides a look and feel of the actual NCLEX.
- I had to leave the test and when I got back, it had ended. Can I receive a new exam?
The clock for each practice exam starts when you begin the exam, and continues uninterrupted for 5 (PN) or 6 (RN) hours. After the clock runs out, the exam form is no longer accessible. This product is designed to provide a look and feel of the NCLEX, and as such, cannot be paused or halted.
- What should I do if I experience technical issues, can I get a new exam or a refund?
If you experience technical issues during the administration of your NCLEX Practice Exam, please email the details to NCLEXPracticeExam@ncsbn.org. Please note that the NCLEX Practice Exam is non-refundable.
- How long will I be able to access my exams?
Each exam form is available for a one-time use within 45 days from the date of purchase. When you start your exam the clock begins and the exam will run continually for 5 (PN) or 6 (RN) hours. After the clock runs out, the exam form is no longer accessible. Each exam form can only be started once.
- Why can't I go back and review the previous questions, is there an issue?
The NCLEX Practice Exam provides the look and feel of the NCLEX. The CAT-like experience requires you to answer every question in the order it is presented and will not allow you to go back to previous questions.
- I feel like the practice exam did not help me prepare for the NCLEX, can I get a refund?
The NCLEX Practice Exam is non-refundable. The practice exam provides the look and feel of the actual NCLEX but is not intended as a nursing content study tool.
- How is the NCLEX Practice Exam scored?
The score report for the NCLEX Practice Exam provides a percentage of questions you got correct from the total number of questions you answered. If you were unable to answer all 125 questions on the form, your score is the percentage of correct questions based on the total questions you answered.
- Why doesn't my score report show me the questions I got right or wrong?
The practice exam provides a look and feel of the actual NCLEX. It is not intended as a nursing content study tool. For information about NCLEX content and distribution please consult the NCLEX Test Plan.
- When I "Exit" the exam, I am taken to a login screen that does not work. How do I get back into the exam?
To get back into the exam, go to www.nclex.com and sign into your account. Then, go to the "My Tests" tab and click "Resume".